Saturday, June 25, 2011

Not a Blog Virgin

I have a secret.

This isn't my first time to be publishing on the interweb. About 5 years ago I had a blog on another website, rife with teenage angst, weird pictures, and lots of prose which I usually wrote while feeling angsty. It was wonderful at the time-- I got to vent and throw my 15-year old sized tantrums for all to see; usually my fellow 15-year olds would join in and we would commiserate together.

This is not that kind of blog.

In fact, I haven't decided what type of blog this will be yet. I've been toying with the idea of publishing for some time now, but have always shied away because I could not for the life of me decide what would be interesting enough or funny enough to share with everyone. Some of the blog theme ideas which have been floating around:

1. Everyday blog
2. Food blog
3. Craft blog
4. Gardening/Decorating blog

These are all options. The problem is that I am no expert in any. I think this will be more of a flying-by-the-seat-of-my-pants blog. That sounds good.

Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment